Copyright 2015 Dynamic Software Services / IM, LLC All rights reserved worldwide.
DYNAMIC MEDITATIONS is an unregistered mark of Dynamic Software Services / IM, LLC – all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Special Disclaimer: DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING ANY MEDICAL ADVICE REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A FITNESS PROGRAM, ANY CLASSES, OR INFORMATION EXCHANGED FROM ANY MEMBERS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR LICENSED MEDICAL DOCTOR FOR ANY AND ALL HEALTH RELATED ISSUES..
2. Material Connections with Endorsers. Material connections involve the payment of compensation to endorsers or providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers.
2.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees from us. Although you might assume that these endorsements are biased by reason of compensation, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
2.2 Free Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may have received free promotional materials or benefits from us. Although you might assume that these endorsements are biased by reason of these free promotional materials or benefits, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
3. Success Story” or “Best-Case” Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – Write to:
Dynamic Software Services / IM, LLC
PO Box 902
Royersford, PA, 19468
4. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
5. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
6. Earnings and Income Disclaimers.
6.1 Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
6.2 Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
6.3 There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
6.4 Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer-at-TheAlternativeHealersDirectory.com); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
6.5 Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6.6 You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
6.7 For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
7. Forward-Looking Statements. Some materials relating to our services and/or products may include forward-looking statements as contemplated by the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. You may identify forward-looking statements by words such as “expects”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “believe”, “scheduled”, “estimate” and variations of these words and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are not predictions or guarantees of future performance, and they involve certain uncertainties and risks that are difficult to predict, some of which are listed discussed above. Accordingly, you should assume that the results of these statements are NOT typical. Actual future results may differ from these statements. We do not undertake any obligation to update or publicly release any revisions to forward-looking statements.